'I feel such a close bond to them': Mother-of-five amasses £12,000 collection of FIFTY fake babies because she can't have any more children
- Alice Winstone has spent £12,000 in seven years buying enormous brood of fake children
- She cannot have more children because of blood disorder which would make pregnancy unsafe
- Lifelike dolls fill several rooms of her maisonette in Cardigan, Mid Wales - which she still shares with three of her five children
- Most expensive doll cost her £1,200
- Her obsession saw her husband move out because he 'couldn't cope' with number of dolls
When mother-of-five Alice Winstone was told she could not have more children for health reasons, she remained determined to fill her home with babies.
And the maternal 39-year-old is so desperate to care for infants she has spent thousands buying 50 lifelike baby dolls which take up her entire house.
Mrs Winstone has spent seven years and over £12,000 filling her home with the scarily lifelike vinyl 'Reborn Dolls', even though three of her five real children still share the same house.