Total Pageviews

VISITORS MAP

VISITORS FLAGS

free counters

REBORN DOLL KITS ONLINE FACEBOOK PAGE

Wit & Whimzy Reborn Nursery Zazzle.com Store.


View more gifts at Zazzle.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

ARGH! I MISSED GETTING THE KIRI KIT! BUT I GOT ANOTHER KIT INSTEAD : PAISLEY

well, i waited too long, and my next kit i was in line to get was KIRI, and shes ...*sigh* OUT OF STOCK...
BYRON, as stated in several other posts, STILL resides safe and secure in the numbers.

i was telling my husband about the fact that KIRI went OUT OF STOCK on me, but i had the availibility to get the 2 6 inch dolls (complete, with body, and already painted) AND BYRON, for the same cost as BYRON and KIRI would have been together...
i got no response from him (lol)

so, i also remembered i had gone through the list (the entire selection of available and out of stock kits on bountifulbaby.com) and saw there were 2 kits that were over 60% marked down.

went too see if they were still available, and they are, with a VERY HIGH SELLOUT RISK on them both..

one was: KINSEY

and the other (which i chose to get) is : PAISLEY

this is one of the kits i was hoping to get to fashion into a resemblance of my son when he was an infant.

very close in resemblance in my mind.

so, the kit will be here within the week, i suppose.
cant wait! shes my 1st REAL baby kit ill have. SO EXCITED!





im thinking ill keep my Daniel baby. because it memorializes him as an infant. perhaps if he has a little girl, when shes old enough to respect the doll as an art piece and NOT A TOY...ill give the doll to her too keep of her father. hmm, not sure what to do if he has more than one daughter....lol, im an only child, so is he, i dont think in multiples...but it is a possibility...lol

i guess, ill just have to make more...

the ones i keep, are what i call: PORTFOLIO BABIES...ones im working up for my online portfolio so i can show my work, and abilities.

ALL the babies would be that, but the ones that i want too keep will also be live (not as in living) but as in REALITY live displays of my work for shows and stuff...

now i need to think about an outfit for my CUSTOM baby of daniel...something MONKEY (of course)

MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment