i bought EMMA on craigs last check. and now, shes out of order, i might have been the last person to snag her...
this week, im gearing up for an opportunity to get BYRON - who has been pushed back a month now, because i have to wait for a new paycheck to arrive before i can actually purchase anything...so, for a bit more than a month, hes been waiting for me to purchase him.
i go to look, the other day, and now, KIRI is also available.
theres 4 in this set. the 4th is an extremly rare purchase. not sure ill ever be able to get her.
but now i have a NEW quandary...should i push BYRON back another month, and get KIRI? she is about as available as EMMA is...not as much as BYRON is. he never seems to go "OUT OF STOCK".
and it hasnt been too often ive actually ever seen KIRI, i mean, i have seen her, but not as much as her brother.
shes the same price as emma and byron.
if im lucky, maybe i can get both?
not getting any primate painting this time..already did that, so were not pressed to hold any funds for anything...except bills. *sigh*
i still need to find some clothing patterns for a 10inch baby.