Total Pageviews

VISITORS MAP

VISITORS FLAGS

free counters

REBORN DOLL KITS ONLINE FACEBOOK PAGE

Wit & Whimzy Reborn Nursery Zazzle.com Store.


View more gifts at Zazzle.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I TOOK THE PLUNGE-I ORDERED A HALOGEN HEAT OVEN


as i continue to research trying to make sure i have all my ideas ready, and everything i feel i need to start reborning..i had read a forum post about halogen heat ovens.

had no clue what those were, did a google and found several different brands of them.
naturally i was appealed to the cheaper of the lisings, when i did my searching a bit deeper, reading reviews of customers, and forum posts, and found i MUST have the dial verses the digitals.

and it MUST have an extender ring to raise the heat bullb up so not to melt the vinyl kits..
i had looked, relooked and looked some more. until i was about halogen heat oven looked out.


just happened we had some extra cash, so i asked my dead husband if hed get me one, and he agreed.
on the 18th ill have my "oven" to bake my babies in..

NO MORE EXCUSES! time to start painting...and making babies.

and wouldnt you know it, AFTER i have bought the thing i find some places carry it in...YELLOW! lol



cant wait!
MICHELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment